About usWhy we built Knifist
We’ve built a service that collects knife reviews from all over the web, filters and aggregates them, and presents the summarized results in a short and understandable form.
We all live busy lives, so why spend countless hours doing product research by reading many reviews from different sources?
People hate product research because:
- It's time-consuming
- Paid promotion (sponsorships / ads)
- Fake reviews
- Inconsistent info across sources
That’s why we launched Knifist. To make product research less complicated, more transparent, and less time-consuming. To help you find the best knife.
How it works
Our technology collects and analyzes massive amounts of reviews from sites like Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, and independent review sites to help people gain confidence with their purchasing decisions.
- Collect reviews from any public source, including marketplaces, manufacturers, niche sites, and social media
- Analyze reviews for quality, keywords, sentiment, and fake detection
- Use the latest NLP technologies like GPT-3 and BERT to deliver summaries, answer questions, and give recommendations
- By understanding what the internet thinks of products, we help people to find the right product for them
We're constantly improving Knifist and will soon add new amazing features like:
- Building a community for knife enthusiasts where you can ask questions or discuss features
- Running statistical analysis to spot discrepancies and contradictions among reviews and filter out fake reviews
- More filters and sorting options
Let us know what you think! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!